- Innovative reCUP tops 10 million production
reCUP uses 48 per cent less plastic than a standard PE lined paper cup and is fully recyclable when disposed of in a dedicated paper cup waste stream.
Friday August 17, 2018
- Show your commitment to the environment with Solo® Event+® rPET tumblers and lids
Our supplier Dart Products Europe has launched Solo® Event+® tumblers and lids, which are made from rPET.
Tuesday July 31, 2018
- Spread Christmas cheer with new Festive design hot cups
Displaying three new, off-the-shelf designs for 2018, our recently launched Festive design hot cups provide the perfect receptacle for seasonal beverages.
Friday July 27, 2018
- Made from renewable resources – the ECO to Go reusable cup
Made from 80% rice husk and 20% plant resin, ECO to Go joins a larger range of both single-use and reusable cup options with Sustainable attributes at the fore.
Friday July 6, 2018
- Wizard cleaning sponge joins the Cleanworks range
New to the Cleanworks janitorial range from Bunzl Catering Supplies – the Wizard cleaning sponge is a nifty new product that removes dirt and marks where traditional cloths and scourers might fail.
Friday June 29, 2018
- rCUP – a reusable cup made from used paper cups.
The world’s first reusable cup made entirely from used paper cups is available to the foodservice industry now.
Thursday June 21, 2018
- Meet our new supplier CLARITY–The Soap Co. who are changing the lives of those in need
Our new supplier CLARITY-The Soap Co. is an ethical luxury brand that creates sophisticated handmade body care products to nurture and care for your skin.
Thursday May 17, 2018
- reCUP™ – a fully recyclable paper cup made with 48 per cent less plastic
Bunzl Catering Supplies has added the reCUP™ from supplier Cup Print to its portfolio of sustainable paper cup options.
Wednesday May 16, 2018
- rPET DeliLite® – a Solo Sustainable Solution
Our supplier Dart Products Europe have launched the rPET DeliLite®, which is a range of high quality, lightweight and economical containers and lids, that offer a firm lid fit, reducing the risk of spills and leakages, helping to keep the contents fresh.
Friday April 13, 2018
- A New Modular First Aid System Suitable for Catering Environments
A critical health and safety requirement for any business is that they have first aid kits. This obligation is particularly important for catering and hospitality establishments, which are categorised as a high-risk industry.
Thursday April 5, 2018
- Twinings introduce the next generation of hydration
Our Supplier Twinings are thrilled to showcase a new innovation which makes drinking your daily intake of water easier and more enjoyable without the high levels of sugar.
Wednesday March 28, 2018
- A germ-free clean for every floor
The Microfibre Mopping System from our supplier Chicopee enables cleaning professionals to deliver a consistent clean without the need for laundering.
Monday March 26, 2018
- Sustainable cleaning power with J-Cloth® Plus Biodegradable
Our supplier Chicopee is protecting the environment while guarding against the spread of harmful bacteria with the eco-friendly J-Cloth® Plus Biodegradable.
Wednesday March 21, 2018
- Dart Products Europe introduce Diner-Pak™ containers and lids
According to the Takeaway Economy Report, which uses data compiled by The Centre for Economics and Business Research, spending on takeaway food grew by 34 per cent between 2009 and 2016 – to £9.9 billion – and now equates to 12.1 per cent of total spending on food.
Tuesday January 16, 2018
- PURELL Surface Sanitising Spray & Wipes launched to address a specialised need within the food environment
Many people spend a lot of their time at work, school, hospital, shopping, and other commercial and leisure facilities. These areas with high traffic of people have higher chances of playing host to a variety of germs. There is also a threat of sickness and infections in places where people are in contact with each […]
Thursday January 4, 2018
- Keeping food safe with the Thermapen IR combination thermometer
When cooking dishes for your customers to eat there are two main priorities – the first is that the food is safe for consumption and the second is that the food is cooked to specification.
Thursday December 21, 2017
- The choices are plentiful with plastic soufflé portion containers & lids
Offering consumers’ plenty of choice on the menu, and serving food in quality packaging with consistency, is a key aspect to success in today’s competitive foodservice market. An article on the RSM website called Top trends to watch in restaurants in 2017 suggests that, “Branding [in foodservice]…starts with creative menu options, the quality of the […]
Wednesday December 20, 2017
- Increase your cleaning efficiency with the UNGER erGO! clean All-in-one Advanced Floor Cleaning System
According to online publication HSE (Health and Safety Executive), slips and trips comprise 35 per cent of ‘major’ injuries in the food and drink industries (e.g. causing a broken arm or requiring hospitalisation).
Tuesday December 19, 2017
- Celebrate the season with Sweetbird Sugar-free Gingerbread syrup
This winter season, the drink of choice on coffee shop menus is the gingerbread latte. The drink has become so popular with consumers that a recent Starbucks Twitter poll revealed that the gingerbread latte was the consumers favourite winter hot drink in 2016 (up 34 per cent on the second favourite, toffee nut latte).
Monday December 18, 2017
- Food On-The-Go Trend 2017 – Savoury yoghurt is the new sweet
Sweet yoghurt (often filled with sugar) is being pushed aside in favour of yoghurt with savoury ingredients and toppings, like spices, olive oil, cucumbers, pulses, beans, seeds, and garlic.
Friday December 15, 2017
- How to avoid a norovirus outbreak with The Oxivir Body Spillage Kit
As if the chilly weather, dark mornings and runny nose weren’t enough to deal with this winter, the season has another down side – the winter vomiting bug.
Thursday December 14, 2017
- PRISTINE hand soaps with new spa-inspired formulations
Consumers continue to be concerned about potential side-effects of artificial substances sometimes used in skincare products, such as parabens, petrochemicals and toxins. Euromonitor predicts that consumers are increasingly seek out a ‘greener approach’ looking for products that do not harm their skin, and are kinder to the environment.
Tuesday December 5, 2017
- Diversey launch the new TASKI AERO vacuum cleaner range
From the 1st of September 2017 vacuum cleaners sold in Europe are required to be more cost- and energy-efficient. The European Commission is making use of the latest state-of-the-art technologies to ensure that European consumers have the most energy efficient products available. The updated eco-design requirements will lower appliances’ maximum power, annual energy consumption and […]
Monday November 20, 2017
- Benders introduce new Venezia design vending cup range with innovative 12oz Max cup
According to the Automatic Vending Association (AVA) the UK vending industry turnover has increased by 2 per cent to £1.53 billion, with more operators expecting growth this year than delivered growth in 2016. The average hot beverage vending machine dispenses 282 units per week and consumers are expecting a larger variety of high quality premium […]
Thursday November 16, 2017
- Why black EPS HOTpacs® boxes should be the no. 1 choice for the foodservice sector
Street food is enjoying its time in the limelight thanks to growing demand from the consumer for innovative, globally-influenced lunch and snack options. According to global food trend website ‘The Food People’ street food has become so popular that it is now consumed by an estimated 3.5bn people worldwide, everyday! The reason the concept of […]
Thursday November 9, 2017
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox