- 100% recycled Revive salad containers for seasonal Summer eats.
We have launched a new 100% recycled salad container, as part of our Revive range of recycled and recyclable food packaging.
Tuesday June 11, 2019
- The subtle, yet important functions of a drink coaster.
Drink coasters can add subtle yet important functions to your catering and hospitality business.
Tuesday June 4, 2019
- Launching 2019 cracker collection with 13 new cracker designs.
2019 Christmas range with a dedicated 5-page Christmas cracker collection that boasts thirteen brand new cracker designs.
Monday May 13, 2019
- The benefits of cling film are clear for the catering and hospitality sector.
The benefits of PVC cling film are clear for the catering and hospitality sector.
Thursday May 9, 2019
- RAP launch the 100 per cent compostable Precious Planet food packaging range
RAP launch the new EN13432 certified 100 per cent compostable Precious Planet food packaging range.
Monday April 29, 2019
- Kleenex Hand Towels and Botanics Luxury Foam Hand Cleansers – it’s in your hands
This World Hand Hygiene Day – 5th May 2019 – care for your employees and guests with Kleenex.
Thursday April 25, 2019
- Promotions on Rubbermaid products Pulse Mopping Kit, X-Cart and Quick Cart
We have launched three new Bunzl Catering Supplies exclusive promotions on products from Rubbermaid.
Monday April 15, 2019
- BCS launches clever sTABLElizer to help catering operators eliminate table movement.
The sTABLElizer acts as a discreet, secure wedge under wobbly table legs, to eliminate table movement altogether.
Tuesday April 9, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Diamond pot with 90% rPET content.
Bunzl Catering Supplies launch an attractive new Diamond pot made from 90 per cent rPET.
Monday March 18, 2019
- An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Suitable for Adult/ Paediatric Use
Automated External Defibrillators (AED) are essential life-saving devices when somebody experiences a cardiac arrest.
Tuesday March 12, 2019
- Taste Driving Food To Go With New Huhtamaki Range
Our partner supplier of food packaging and disposables Huhtamaki has expanded its bestselling Taste Range.
Wednesday March 6, 2019
- “Scent Technology” taking the hospitality and catering industry by storm.
EcoShell® is a non-aerosol air freshener from Vectair Systems, which utilises ‘clip and go, clip and throw’ technology.
Thursday January 24, 2019
- The Jewel™ range embraces #NewYearNewMe
The Jewel™ range embraces the mindful ‘new year, new me’ sentiment, whilst keeping food safe and fresh.
Monday January 7, 2019
- BePulp Grab & Go range: The eco-friendly packaging for on-the-go lifestyles
BePulp Grab&Go, from our supplier Sabert, is a range eco-friendly food packaging for on-the-go lifestyles.
Monday December 24, 2018
- Is it time to update your sweet treats range and take advantage of the growing gluten free market?
Our supplier Single Source are now offering products from Nairn’s, the biggest baker of Gluten Free branded biscuits in the U.K.
Friday November 30, 2018
- Faerch Plast UK to launch 100% recycled PET products
Our supplier Faerch Plast will shortly launch a range of food packaging products manufactured from 100% recycled PET.
Wednesday November 28, 2018
- A reusable hot cup that fits into your pocket
Introducing Pokito, a range of reusable hot drinks cups that are resizable and flatten down small enough to fit in your pocket.
Wednesday November 14, 2018
- Making waste beautiful with HuskeeCup
HuskeeCup are a range of reusable hot cups made from the coffee husk waste that is generated from coffee bean production.
Friday November 9, 2018
- Kraft Food Containers and Lids, perfect for the winter season!
Our supplier KeCo Foodservice Packaging Ltd. has released a range of Kraft Food Containers and Lids.
Tuesday October 23, 2018
- Turning coffee grounds into a microfibre mop!
The ULTIMATE 3D S.Cafe mop from Decitex is made from used coffee grounds.
Wednesday October 10, 2018
- Share a portion of the Fairtrade growth for your business
New independent sales figures reveal that retail sales for Fairtrade grew by 7 per cent in 2017.
Wednesday September 26, 2018
- Huhtamaki leads the way with new QR code recycling initiative
Our partner supplier Huhtamaki has launched an initiative aiming to increase cup recycling within the UK.
Tuesday September 25, 2018
- Diversey – delivering concentrated cleaning products to reduce packaging
Cleaning products, like hard surface cleaner or food safe sanitiser, are vitally important to ensure a safe and hygienic foodservice operation.
Tuesday August 21, 2018
- Christmas crackers and napkins with a festive Nordic feel
In 2018, elements from the extremely popular Scandinavian trend form part of our collection of Christmas crackers, tableware and decorations.
Monday August 20, 2018
- Innovative reCUP tops 10 million production
reCUP uses 48 per cent less plastic than a standard PE lined paper cup and is fully recyclable when disposed of in a dedicated paper cup waste stream.
Friday August 17, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox