- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Diamond pot with 90% rPET content.
Bunzl Catering Supplies launch an attractive new Diamond pot made from 90 per cent rPET.
Monday March 18, 2019
- An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Suitable for Adult/ Paediatric Use
Automated External Defibrillators (AED) are essential life-saving devices when somebody experiences a cardiac arrest.
Tuesday March 12, 2019
- Taste Driving Food To Go With New Huhtamaki Range
Our partner supplier of food packaging and disposables Huhtamaki has expanded its bestselling Taste Range.
Wednesday March 6, 2019
- “Scent Technology” taking the hospitality and catering industry by storm.
EcoShell® is a non-aerosol air freshener from Vectair Systems, which utilises ‘clip and go, clip and throw’ technology.
Thursday January 24, 2019
- The Jewel™ range embraces #NewYearNewMe
The Jewel™ range embraces the mindful ‘new year, new me’ sentiment, whilst keeping food safe and fresh.
Monday January 7, 2019
- BePulp Grab & Go range: The eco-friendly packaging for on-the-go lifestyles
BePulp Grab&Go, from our supplier Sabert, is a range eco-friendly food packaging for on-the-go lifestyles.
Monday December 24, 2018
- Is it time to update your sweet treats range and take advantage of the growing gluten free market?
Our supplier Single Source are now offering products from Nairn’s, the biggest baker of Gluten Free branded biscuits in the U.K.
Friday November 30, 2018
- Faerch Plast UK to launch 100% recycled PET products
Our supplier Faerch Plast will shortly launch a range of food packaging products manufactured from 100% recycled PET.
Wednesday November 28, 2018
- A reusable hot cup that fits into your pocket
Introducing Pokito, a range of reusable hot drinks cups that are resizable and flatten down small enough to fit in your pocket.
Wednesday November 14, 2018
- Making waste beautiful with HuskeeCup
HuskeeCup are a range of reusable hot cups made from the coffee husk waste that is generated from coffee bean production.
Friday November 9, 2018
- Kraft Food Containers and Lids, perfect for the winter season!
Our supplier KeCo Foodservice Packaging Ltd. has released a range of Kraft Food Containers and Lids.
Tuesday October 23, 2018
- Turning coffee grounds into a microfibre mop!
The ULTIMATE 3D S.Cafe mop from Decitex is made from used coffee grounds.
Wednesday October 10, 2018
- Share a portion of the Fairtrade growth for your business
New independent sales figures reveal that retail sales for Fairtrade grew by 7 per cent in 2017.
Wednesday September 26, 2018
- Huhtamaki leads the way with new QR code recycling initiative
Our partner supplier Huhtamaki has launched an initiative aiming to increase cup recycling within the UK.
Tuesday September 25, 2018
- Diversey – delivering concentrated cleaning products to reduce packaging
Cleaning products, like hard surface cleaner or food safe sanitiser, are vitally important to ensure a safe and hygienic foodservice operation.
Tuesday August 21, 2018
- Christmas crackers and napkins with a festive Nordic feel
In 2018, elements from the extremely popular Scandinavian trend form part of our collection of Christmas crackers, tableware and decorations.
Monday August 20, 2018
- Innovative reCUP tops 10 million production
reCUP uses 48 per cent less plastic than a standard PE lined paper cup and is fully recyclable when disposed of in a dedicated paper cup waste stream.
Friday August 17, 2018
- Show your commitment to the environment with Solo® Event+® rPET tumblers and lids
Our supplier Dart Products Europe has launched Solo® Event+® tumblers and lids, which are made from rPET.
Tuesday July 31, 2018
- Spread Christmas cheer with new Festive design hot cups
Displaying three new, off-the-shelf designs for 2018, our recently launched Festive design hot cups provide the perfect receptacle for seasonal beverages.
Friday July 27, 2018
- Made from renewable resources – the ECO to Go reusable cup
Made from 80% rice husk and 20% plant resin, ECO to Go joins a larger range of both single-use and reusable cup options with Sustainable attributes at the fore.
Friday July 6, 2018
- Wizard cleaning sponge joins the Cleanworks range
New to the Cleanworks janitorial range from Bunzl Catering Supplies – the Wizard cleaning sponge is a nifty new product that removes dirt and marks where traditional cloths and scourers might fail.
Friday June 29, 2018
- rCUP – a reusable cup made from used paper cups.
The world’s first reusable cup made entirely from used paper cups is available to the foodservice industry now.
Thursday June 21, 2018
- Meet our new supplier CLARITY–The Soap Co. who are changing the lives of those in need
Our new supplier CLARITY-The Soap Co. is an ethical luxury brand that creates sophisticated handmade body care products to nurture and care for your skin.
Thursday May 17, 2018
- reCUP™ – a fully recyclable paper cup made with 48 per cent less plastic
Bunzl Catering Supplies has added the reCUP™ from supplier Cup Print to its portfolio of sustainable paper cup options.
Wednesday May 16, 2018
- rPET DeliLite® – a Solo Sustainable Solution
Our supplier Dart Products Europe have launched the rPET DeliLite®, which is a range of high quality, lightweight and economical containers and lids, that offer a firm lid fit, reducing the risk of spills and leakages, helping to keep the contents fresh.
Friday April 13, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox