- Top tips for keeping your freezer in great shape
A freezer is a staple in any kitchen, so it is extremely important that you take good care of it.
Wednesday February 20, 2019
- Hottest free-from dishes 2019 – Vegan jackfruit appeals to all
Social media website Pinterest revealed that there has been an increase in interest of jackfruit among users.
Tuesday February 19, 2019
- Spicy food and non-alcoholic beverages big in 2018, so what’s next in 2019?
In 2018, we explored the latest food trends from around the world and the most popular beverages via a series of blogs.
Tuesday February 5, 2019
- Celebrating Pancake Day in 2019
According to Current News Magazine, the pancake market is expected to grow 3.9 per cent during 2019-2022.
Wednesday January 30, 2019
- Celebrating Chinese New Year in 2019
Chinese New Year is expected to be celebrated by more people than ever in the UK this year.
Thursday January 24, 2019
- Clean and Simple: training and employee turn-over
The latest Clean and Simple blog is all about training and employee turn-over.
Thursday January 17, 2019
- The Defra Resources and Waste Strategy
In the latest Ask the Expert blog Joanna Gilroy talks about the Defra Resources and Waste Strategy.
Tuesday January 15, 2019
- How Virtual restaurants are changing the food delivery scene
According to a report from Mintel, virtual restaurants are predicted to be one of the biggest trends in 2019.
Monday January 14, 2019
- The Pegan diet – paleo and vegan diets combine in latest diet trend
According to Pinterest, the pegan diet has been tipped to be one of the biggest dieting trends of 2019.
Monday January 14, 2019
- Cuisines from around the world – The unique and exciting flavours from North Africa
In their latest trend reports Whole Foods and Pinterest have acknowledged the rise in popularity of North African dishes.
Monday December 24, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018: Bubble tea is increasing in populari-tea
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, the global bubble tea market was valued at $1,957 million in 2017.
Friday December 21, 2018
- Clean and Simple: reducing costs and adding value
This month the clean and simple blog is all about reducing costs and adding value.
Wednesday December 19, 2018
- Cuisines from around the world – Say ‘namaste’ to Indian street food
According to Waitrose Indian street food is expected to be one of the most popular food trends in the UK in 2019.
Tuesday December 18, 2018
- The growing demand for reusable foodservice products
An important shift in on-the-go drink consumption has taken place and it’s all happened very quickly.
Friday December 14, 2018
- Hotel Hospitality: Putting food-safety first in the kitchen
Hotels have a clear legal duty to make sure that food served or sold to customers is safe to eat.
Wednesday December 12, 2018
- Hotel Hospitality: running a profitable restaurant and bar
The restaurant and bar area of a hotel is at the heart of its service offer, providing a social space for relaxation, eating and drinks.
Tuesday November 27, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – Indulgent festive themed hot drinks
Festive themed hot drinks have become a must have for many consumers during the festive season.
Monday November 26, 2018
- Clean and Simple: improving standards and quality control
When customers are paying a premium for hospitality then they are entitled to expect the best standards possible.
Thursday November 22, 2018
- Exotic-flavoured sauces in demand!
According to a survey conducted by sauce producer Mizkan, there is an increasing demand for ‘exotic’ sauces.
Tuesday November 20, 2018
- Hotel hospitality: The importance of excellent housekeeping
In hotels, the major part of revenue comes from the rooms, so housekeeping is a top concern.
Thursday November 1, 2018
- What are Nootropics and what foods do they appear in?
Nootropics are drugs or supplements that in healthy individuals may improve cognitive function.
Wednesday October 31, 2018
- Consumers are enjoying their breakfast fashionably late
Casual dining is continuing to grow in the UK as figures show visits are up 7 per cent.
Tuesday October 30, 2018
- Cuisines from around the world – vibrant and fresh flavours from Vietnam
According to Google, the fame of Vietnamese food has been increasing every year for the past decade.
Monday October 22, 2018
- Clean and Simple: Innovation and Technology
Catering operators are turning to innovation and technology to help them maintain high levels of cleanliness.
Friday October 19, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – Nitro Coffee nudges into mainstream
Nitro Coffee has been nudging itself into the UK mainstream over the last few years.
Tuesday October 16, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox