Tuesday November 1, 2016
Research published by the Automatic Vending Association (AVA) from its latest industry census found that the UK vending industry as a whole had a turnover of £1.5 billion in 2015. The average hot beverage vending machine was dispensing 282 units per week and consumers are expecting a larger variety of high quality premium coffee options.
Benders single wall paper vending cups are specifically developed to support the vending of premium hot drinks. As an industry specialist, Benders understand vending, and understand that performance is key, which is why their vending cups’ design, size, shape and construction is engineered for reliability. Driven by the influence of the coffee house culture, the deep, warm colour palette of the Verona design compliments coffee bar culture seamlessly. This enables operators to take full advantage of the growth in image and service quality today’s consumer expects.
- The Verona Paper Vending Cup has been awarded the vending industries ‘Best Vending Cup’ for the second consecutive year at the acclaimed Vendies awards.
- Benders vending cups are manufactured using standard weight paperboard, with PEFC Chain of Custody certification and full compliance with EU Timber Regulations
- The inner coating is made from food grade PE (polyethylene).
- The rim role of the vending cup has been specifically engineered for superior performance. It is ultra-tight to optimise side wall rigidity, ensuring trouble free vending and a secure hand hold.
- The base is printed with Benders’ traceability code, so all vending cups can be traced back throughout the manufacturing process and subsequently to the forest it originated from.
- The Benders paper vending cup is available in a range of sizes including 7oz squat and tall, 9oz tall and 12oz.
- A range of white domed lids are available specifically made to fit these vending cups. Lids are ideal for foaming beverages and incorporate plug fit rims to ensure a safer tighter seal whilst travelling with the drink.
- Benders’ paper vending cups are manufactured in a BRC/IOP AA grade certified factory in the UK.
- These cups are eligible for recycling if used in line with a designated and segregated collection service such as Simply Cups of which Bunzl Catering Supplies and Benders Paper Cups are founding members.
For more information about the Simply Cups scheme take a look at the Bunzl Catering Supplies video here.
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox