Monday March 23, 2020
Cleanline Chlorine Tablets for general-purpose disinfecting in catering and hospitality operations
Recent advice from Public Health England (GOV.CO.UK) recommends a Chlorine based solution as a basic level of disinfection of surfaces. Due to this requirement, the Cleanline range includes NaDCC Chlorine Tablets, a 1.67g NaDCC disinfectant tablet that provides a complete spectrum of biocidal activity against food poisoning bacteria, viruses, algae and fungi. Cleanline Chlorine Tablets are suitable for general-purpose disinfecting of most non-porous hard surfaces in catering and hospitality operations.
Cleanline is an exclusive brand of professional cleaning products available from Bunzl Catering Supplies. A three-tier range that meets the needs of different sized operations, Cleanline is designed to tackle routine and periodic cleaning tasks in the kitchen, washroom and front of house.
Corresponding colour-coded labelling across dosing dispensers, cleaning products and trigger spray bottles together with easy product naming conventions and clear information on product containers makes Cleanline a simple and effective product to use.
Cleanline is supported with dedicated specialists providing customer consultation and after care and a 24-hour emergency response service. COSHH awareness training and product resource support include access to safety data sheets via a Cleanline e-learning website.
Cleanline Chlorine Tablets Key Features:
- Suitable for general-purpose disinfecting of most non-porous hard surfaces.
- Multi-use product for water purification, food preparation surfaces, equipment disinfection, mop soaking and bleaching.
- With a shelf life of 5 years, the solution presents as an economic option for treatment of body fluid spills as recommended by most infection control departments.
- Small 18mm diameter tablet is convenient and easy to use and will fit into most containers and quickly dissolve in clean water.
- The tablets provide an easy to use dilution system that eradicates the over-dosing that is common with liquid bleach and more importantly minimises any under-dosing potential.
- Easy to store and distribute, no risk of spillages or leaks.
- They are accurate, always yielding the stated level of available chlorine. Each tablet releases a minimum 1,000 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine per 1 litre of water.
- Typically, 1 tub of 200 tablets makes 2,000 litres available Chlorine solution (1000 ppm).
- Cleanline Chlorine Tablets (N02642) is a 1.67g NaDCC disinfectant tablet that provides a complete spectrum of biocidal activity against food poisoning bacteria, viruses, algae and fungi. It is suitable for general-purpose disinfecting of most non-porous hard surfaces including food preparation areas.
For more information about Cleanline Chlorine Tablets click here.
Cleanline recently launched a new Ultra Disinfectant in a ready-to-use 750ml trigger spray bottle format and provides a broad-spectrum activity against bacteria, yeast and viruses – for more information about this product click here.
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox