- Bunzl Catering Supplies publish dedicated resources to help catering and hospitality operators get back to work safely and sustainably.
As hospitality operators reopen from 4 July, we’ve published a Covid-19 ‘back to work’ guide and essentials product brochure.
Monday July 6, 2020
- Cleanline Chlorine Tablets for general-purpose disinfecting in catering and hospitality operations
Cleanline Chlorine Tablets are suitable for general-purpose disinfecting of most non-porous hard surfaces in catering and hospitality operations.
Monday March 23, 2020
- New Cleanline Ultra Disinfectant virucidal against Coronavirus (BCoV)
Cleanline has a timely addition of a 750ml ready to use Ultra Disinfectant which is virucidal against enveloped viruses including Coronavirus (BCoV).
Tuesday March 17, 2020
- “Scent Technology” taking the hospitality and catering industry by storm.
EcoShell® is a non-aerosol air freshener from Vectair Systems, which utilises ‘clip and go, clip and throw’ technology.
Thursday January 24, 2019
- Clean and Simple: training and employee turn-over
The latest Clean and Simple blog is all about training and employee turn-over.
Thursday January 17, 2019
- Clean and Simple: reducing costs and adding value
This month the clean and simple blog is all about reducing costs and adding value.
Wednesday December 19, 2018
- Hotel Hospitality: Putting food-safety first in the kitchen
Hotels have a clear legal duty to make sure that food served or sold to customers is safe to eat.
Wednesday December 12, 2018
- Clean and Simple: improving standards and quality control
When customers are paying a premium for hospitality then they are entitled to expect the best standards possible.
Thursday November 22, 2018
- Clean and Simple: Innovation and Technology
Catering operators are turning to innovation and technology to help them maintain high levels of cleanliness.
Friday October 19, 2018
- Hotel laundry – in-house or outsourced
We asked our Cleanline Expert Rod Hale ‘What are the pros and cons of hospitality operators outsourcing their laundry?’
Thursday September 13, 2018
- Diversey – delivering concentrated cleaning products to reduce packaging
Cleaning products, like hard surface cleaner or food safe sanitiser, are vitally important to ensure a safe and hygienic foodservice operation.
Tuesday August 21, 2018
- How the avoid the spread of foodborne illness in a catering and hospitality operation
According to the Food Standard Agency (FSA) over half a million people in the UK are affected by foodborne illness every year.
Wednesday August 8, 2018
- Good kitchen hygiene – five top tips
We asked our Cleanline expert, Rod Hale, ‘what top tips would you give foodservice operators to make sure they are maintaining a high level of hygiene in the kitchen?’
Friday August 3, 2018
- The gleaming benefits of Cleanline cleaning products
The advantage of being a distributor of cleaning products is that we are not tied to any one brand, which means that we can cherry-pick the best possible cleaning products from more than one manufacturer.
Tuesday July 3, 2018
- Wizard cleaning sponge joins the Cleanworks range
New to the Cleanworks janitorial range from Bunzl Catering Supplies – the Wizard cleaning sponge is a nifty new product that removes dirt and marks where traditional cloths and scourers might fail.
Friday June 29, 2018
- How keeping your commercial dishwasher in top condition can expand its life
In our latest Clean and Simple blog we asked our Cleanline expert ‘How can catering and hospitality operators give their commercial dishwasher a long and healthy life?’
Friday May 11, 2018
- How having a rationalised core-range of cleaning products can benefit catering and hospitality operators
We asked our Cleanline expert Rod Hale ‘Why are Cleanline Super Concentrated products recommended as a rationalised range of cleaning products?’
Thursday April 12, 2018
- Why it’s important to consider the differences between ready to use and concentrated cleaning products
We asked our Cleanline expert ‘When choosing cleaning products for a catering operation, which should you go for – ready to use or concentrated products?’
Friday March 16, 2018
- An illustration of the value of auto-dosed drain cleaning systems
Clean and simple: a series of blogs from Cleanline expert Rod Hale. We asked our Cleanline expert ‘Why is it important for commercial kitchens to have an auto-dosed drain cleaning system installed?’ And here’s what he told us… Insects aren’t usually very welcome in catering environments, but if you ever get the chance to be […]
Thursday February 22, 2018
- The history of cleaning products
Clean and simple: a series of blogs from Cleanline expert Rod Hale. We asked our Cleanline expert ‘How have cleaning products evolved over time?’ And here’s what he told us… 4,500 years ago in Babylon a diligent scribe was rather impressed with a practice he’d witnessed known as washing. He promptly took up is his […]
Thursday January 25, 2018
- PURELL Surface Sanitising Spray & Wipes launched to address a specialised need within the food environment
Many people spend a lot of their time at work, school, hospital, shopping, and other commercial and leisure facilities. These areas with high traffic of people have higher chances of playing host to a variety of germs. There is also a threat of sickness and infections in places where people are in contact with each […]
Thursday January 4, 2018
- The secrets to achieving a spotless toilet!
Clean and simple: a series of blogs from Cleanline expert Rod Hale. We asked our Cleanline expert ‘What cleaning routine should we use to remove stubborn stains from the toilet bowl?’ And here’s what he told us…
Friday June 23, 2017
- Guest first impressions and safety at Christmas with Cleanline cleaning chemicals
Clean and simple: a series of blogs from Cleanline expert Rod Hale. We asked our Cleanline expert ‘how can caterers keep their operation safe, efficient and appealing to customers during the busy Christmas period?’ And here’s what he told us…
Friday December 2, 2016
- Cif Brass & Copper cleans & shines in one step
With its handsome classic looks copper pans are the king of professional kitchens. As an excellent conductor of heat, copper responds very quickly to changes in temperature, giving chefs greater control. Cookware made from copper is much less prone to hot spots in the metal, which means dishes are more likely to be cooked evenly […]
Wednesday November 9, 2016
- PVA Hygiene: A simple and effective way to clean
Cleaning chemicals are essential for any area where food is prepared or consumed. They are needed to remove soiling from surfaces and stop harmful bacteria from spreading. When you’re short on space, it can be difficult to find the room to safely store all of your crucial kitchen items, including those all-important chemicals. PVA Hygiene […]
Friday October 7, 2016
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox