- Bunzl Catering Supplies product giving to In Kind Direct tops £1 million
Two recent donations from Bunzl Catering Supplies have pushed the estimated donation value fto In Kind Direct to £1,049,000 – that’s over 1 million pounds.
Monday March 9, 2020
- New recycling label rules in On-Pack Recycling Label scheme
New rules governing OPRL’s recycling labels will see a move to a binary labelling system: ‘Recycle’ or ‘Don’t Recycle’, giving greater transparency on the final fate of packaging.
Wednesday February 12, 2020
- New Sustain and Revive point-of-sale information demonstrates sustainability is top-of-mind for catering operators
To support catering operators using Sustain and Revive we’ve produced a point-of-sale poster for each brand that tells consumers what type of food packaging is being used on site and how, disposed of correctly, it can be composted or recycled at its end of life.
Monday January 27, 2020
- Sustainable Future Report 2019 Highlights Innovation
Sustainable Future 2019 report highlights innovative solutions in response to complex legislative change.
Monday December 16, 2019
- #LeedsByExample – One Year On
During the Leeds By Example project 1.2 million coffee cups, 140,000 cans and 160,000 bottles were recycled and the quality has been better than other on-the-go recycling schemes.
Tuesday December 3, 2019
- Sustainable Future: Why is there a global shortage of PLA and how will it affect the catering and hospitality industry?
We are talking to our customers about practical product alternatives to negate any affects of the current shortage of PLA material.
Monday November 4, 2019
- Bunzl support Edinburgh #InTheLoop
Edinburgh #InTheLoop – UK’s biggest collaborative approach to recycling on-the-go arrives in Scotland
Wednesday October 23, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies and Rubbermaid support Nia Children’s Foundation charity
We’ve teamed-up with Rubbermaid to run a special sales promotion in support of Nia Children’s Foundation.
Thursday August 8, 2019
- Early Success in Bunzl Catering Supplies’ Driver Academy Scheme
Bunzl Catering Supplies Driver Academy Scheme is seeing its first success, with all 11 participants having now passed their driving theory tests.
Wednesday July 24, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies 32-page Christmas catalogue helps operators maximise Christmas sales opportunity.
Bunzl Catering Supplies 32-page Christmas catalogue helps operators maximise Christmas sales opportunity.
Monday July 1, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality division launches employee volunteering scheme at FareShare, UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality division launches employee volunteering scheme at FareShare, UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.
Wednesday June 19, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division headline sponsor of The Cateys 2019.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division will once again be headline sponsor of The Cateys 2019.
Thursday June 6, 2019
- Bunzl teams up with environmental charity looking to clean up the air for families and workers.
Bunzl teams up with environmental charity looking to clean up the air for families and workers.
Tuesday May 28, 2019
- Bunzl support ‘Air We Share’ project. How does air pollution affect us?
Bunzl support ‘Air We Share’ project. How does air pollution affect us?
Wednesday May 15, 2019
- Brave Bunzl Catering Supplies employees take part in the 2019 London Marathon
Three brave Bunzl Catering Supplies employees take part in the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon.
Tuesday May 14, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division employees take part in the Springboard fundraising trek in Borneo.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division employees take part in the Springboard fundraising trek in Borneo.
Wednesday May 1, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Driver Academy scheme.
The first Driver Academy session took place at the Bunzl Catering Supplies Mansfield branch on 1 April 2019.
Thursday April 11, 2019
- New Sustainable Future factsheets address most common questions on single-use packaging and sustainability
New Sustainable Future factsheets address most common questions on single-use packaging and sustainability
Monday February 25, 2019
- New Hotel Hospitality product catalogue features housekeeper’s essentials
An all-new product catalogue designed to meet the needs of Housekeepers in the hotel industry launches online.
Monday February 18, 2019
- First Sustainable Future Customer Forums in 2019 debates proposed legislation on single-use packaging and explores how catering operators might best embrace changes
First Customer Forum in 2019 explored the raft of new legislation and reform around single-use packaging.
Friday February 15, 2019
- Collaborative cup recycling
Our supplier of disposables and food packaging Huhtamaki on their collaborative cup recycling projects.
Thursday January 31, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division Conference 2019 at Celtic Manor Resort
The Bunzl Catering & Hospitality divisional conference was held on Friday 18 January at the Celtic Manor Resort.
Tuesday January 22, 2019
- FPA calls for an end to the term biodegradable
Following soundings with the UK packaging sector FPA is calling for an end to the description ’biodegradable’.
Friday November 23, 2018
- Bunzl plc joins with industry leaders to support #LeedsByExample
As part of Bunzl plc, we will be supporting Hubbub’s #LeedsByExample campaign.
Friday October 12, 2018
- Bunzl Catering Supplies sponsor award category at the Hotel Cateys 2018
Bunzl Catering Supplies will be sponsoring an award category at the Hotel Cateys 2018.
Monday October 8, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox