- WRAPSAFE – a new food safety hub from Wrapmaster.
WRAPSAFE is a new food safety hub to keep kitchens virus free and get businesses back on track.
Thursday October 29, 2020
- 2.1 million materials back #InTheLoop thanks to on-the-go recycling in Leeds, Swansea and Edinburgh backed by Bunzl Catering Supplies
2.1 million cans, plastic and glass bottles and coffee cups were collected and recycled across three pilot projects to tackle on-the-go waste in Leeds, Swansea and Edinburgh.
Friday October 23, 2020
- Sustainable Future factsheet helps customers understand restrictions on single-use straws and offers viable alternatives.
Restrictions on single-use plastic straws and a ban on stirrers and cotton buds has come into force in England today.
Thursday October 1, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Innovate food packaging brochure to help hospitality operators return to the new normal safely, sustainably and profitably.
Special edition Innovate food packaging brochure to help catering and hospitality operators reopen safely, sustainably and profitably in the wake of Covid-19.
Wednesday August 5, 2020
- Nia Children’s Foundation sends vital food parcels to Kenyan children during Covid-19
This pandemic has hit the poorest the hardest and we wanted to ensure that the kids and their families still had basic food to get through the weeks. Bunzl Catering Supplies’ continuing support has been invaluable.
Tuesday July 21, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch PRISTINE Safer Hands campaign.
PRISTINE Safer Hands campaign launched to help operators protect their employees and the general public, during and after Covid-19, by implementing a rigorous hand hygiene program.
Wednesday July 8, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies joins Footprint Responsible Business Recovery Forum.
Uniting with Footprint and key operators in the catering and hospitality sector to join the Responsible Business Recovery Forum (RBRF).
Monday July 6, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies product giving to In Kind Direct tops £1 million
Two recent donations from Bunzl Catering Supplies have pushed the estimated donation value fto In Kind Direct to £1,049,000 – that’s over 1 million pounds.
Monday March 9, 2020
- New recycling label rules in On-Pack Recycling Label scheme
New rules governing OPRL’s recycling labels will see a move to a binary labelling system: ‘Recycle’ or ‘Don’t Recycle’, giving greater transparency on the final fate of packaging.
Wednesday February 12, 2020
- New Sustain and Revive point-of-sale information demonstrates sustainability is top-of-mind for catering operators
To support catering operators using Sustain and Revive we’ve produced a point-of-sale poster for each brand that tells consumers what type of food packaging is being used on site and how, disposed of correctly, it can be composted or recycled at its end of life.
Monday January 27, 2020
- Sustainable Future Report 2019 Highlights Innovation
Sustainable Future 2019 report highlights innovative solutions in response to complex legislative change.
Monday December 16, 2019
- #LeedsByExample – One Year On
During the Leeds By Example project 1.2 million coffee cups, 140,000 cans and 160,000 bottles were recycled and the quality has been better than other on-the-go recycling schemes.
Tuesday December 3, 2019
- Sustainable Future: Why is there a global shortage of PLA and how will it affect the catering and hospitality industry?
We are talking to our customers about practical product alternatives to negate any affects of the current shortage of PLA material.
Monday November 4, 2019
- Bunzl support Edinburgh #InTheLoop
Edinburgh #InTheLoop – UK’s biggest collaborative approach to recycling on-the-go arrives in Scotland
Wednesday October 23, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies and Rubbermaid support Nia Children’s Foundation charity
We’ve teamed-up with Rubbermaid to run a special sales promotion in support of Nia Children’s Foundation.
Thursday August 8, 2019
- Early Success in Bunzl Catering Supplies’ Driver Academy Scheme
Bunzl Catering Supplies Driver Academy Scheme is seeing its first success, with all 11 participants having now passed their driving theory tests.
Wednesday July 24, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies 32-page Christmas catalogue helps operators maximise Christmas sales opportunity.
Bunzl Catering Supplies 32-page Christmas catalogue helps operators maximise Christmas sales opportunity.
Monday July 1, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality division launches employee volunteering scheme at FareShare, UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality division launches employee volunteering scheme at FareShare, UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.
Wednesday June 19, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division headline sponsor of The Cateys 2019.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division will once again be headline sponsor of The Cateys 2019.
Thursday June 6, 2019
- Bunzl teams up with environmental charity looking to clean up the air for families and workers.
Bunzl teams up with environmental charity looking to clean up the air for families and workers.
Tuesday May 28, 2019
- Bunzl support ‘Air We Share’ project. How does air pollution affect us?
Bunzl support ‘Air We Share’ project. How does air pollution affect us?
Wednesday May 15, 2019
- Brave Bunzl Catering Supplies employees take part in the 2019 London Marathon
Three brave Bunzl Catering Supplies employees take part in the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon.
Tuesday May 14, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division employees take part in the Springboard fundraising trek in Borneo.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division employees take part in the Springboard fundraising trek in Borneo.
Wednesday May 1, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Driver Academy scheme.
The first Driver Academy session took place at the Bunzl Catering Supplies Mansfield branch on 1 April 2019.
Thursday April 11, 2019
- New Sustainable Future factsheets address most common questions on single-use packaging and sustainability
New Sustainable Future factsheets address most common questions on single-use packaging and sustainability
Monday February 25, 2019
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox