Friday February 7, 2020
With a unique bubble lattice design made from EVA (elastomeric polymer) that’s flexible enough to fit most urinal shapes and sizes and reduces the risk of splash back, the new PRISTINE urinal screens deliver long-lasting fragrance, maintaining a fresh and pleasant washroom environment.
The PRISTINE Fresh 30-day is a urinal screen designed to provide optimum fragrance. Delivering 30-days of fragrance, strategically positioned feet allow water and urine to drain away, preventing refuse or other materials from blocking the traps. Effective in washrooms with high volumes of visitors, the unique bubble lattice design reduces the risk of splash back.
The PRISTINE Tri-action 60-day is a urinal screen with fragrance and enzyme protection. Delivering 60-days of fragrance, the Tri-action contains naturally-occurring enzyme producing bacteria, grown specially to reduce the organic build-up of uric salt.
Naturally-occurring enzyme producing bacteria in the central core reduce the organic build-up of uric salt by making it more soluble and therefore easier to breakdown and flush away. For optimum performance, biological cleaning products should be used when a Tri-action is in place to ensure the enzyme producing bacteria remain active.
Eliminating the need for harsh or toxic chemicals, the Tri-action may be used in conjunction with water-saving programmes or waterless urinals. It also meets the biodegradability criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) 648/2004 on detergents.
Urinals and washrooms are frequently plagued by uric scale build up and unpleasant odours. This is intensified by this scale residing deep within pipework, traps, gaps between fixtures and fittings, tiles and grouting.
Traditional chemicals handle such problems by killing the bacteria that gives off malodours, but within hours of the cleaning, airborne bacteria are once again active on organic residues, yet again creating bad smells.
The PRISTINE Tri-action urinal screen incorporates a central core within the screen, containing naturally-occurring bacteria which produce enzymes to degrade organic matter, eliminating odours. This also reduces organic scale build-up by ensuring that uric acid is made more soluble, broken down and therefore made easier to flush away.
The most comprehensive way to prevent the build-up of organic deposits is to break them down naturally using bacteria.
PRISTINE Tri-action urinal screens offer the following benefits:
- Naturally-occurring bacteria which produce enzymes to degrade organic matter, eliminate odours and reduce organic scale build-up by ensuring that uric acid is made more soluble, broken down and therefore made easier to flush away.
- Meets the biodegradability criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) 648/2004 on detergents.
- Releases biodegradable surfactants, beneficial bacteria, water softeners and pleasant fragrance into the urinal and downstream pipework. Organic matter is broken down, unpleasant odours are eliminated, and deposits or blockages reduced.
- PRISTINE Tri-action may be used in conjunction with water-saving programmes or waterless urinals.
- Long term cleaning, odour-reducing and scale-eliminating effects.
- Eliminates the need for harsh or toxic chemicals.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Not less than 100 million colony forming units per gram.
PRISTINE is an exclusive brand of paper hygiene, hand care and air products – designed specifically for the catering and hospitality sector. For more information about our new PRISTINE urinal screens – please contact us today or click here.
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox