- 2.1 million materials back #InTheLoop thanks to on-the-go recycling in Leeds, Swansea and Edinburgh backed by Bunzl Catering Supplies
2.1 million cans, plastic and glass bottles and coffee cups were collected and recycled across three pilot projects to tackle on-the-go waste in Leeds, Swansea and Edinburgh.
Friday October 23, 2020
- Sustainable Future: Why a transparent, national approach is required to end the confusion that exists around recycling in public spaces and at home.
National funding is crucial to create a lasting and successful transition away from a linear approach to the way we use materials.
Monday February 24, 2020
- #LeedsByExample – One Year On
During the Leeds By Example project 1.2 million coffee cups, 140,000 cans and 160,000 bottles were recycled and the quality has been better than other on-the-go recycling schemes.
Tuesday December 3, 2019
- Bunzl support Edinburgh #InTheLoop
Edinburgh #InTheLoop – UK’s biggest collaborative approach to recycling on-the-go arrives in Scotland
Wednesday October 23, 2019
- Swansea #InTheLoop recycling initiative
UK’s biggest collaborative approach to recycling on-the-go arrives in Swansea supported by Bunzl.
Wednesday September 11, 2019
- Bunzl teams up with environmental charity looking to clean up the air for families and workers.
Bunzl teams up with environmental charity looking to clean up the air for families and workers.
Tuesday May 28, 2019
- Bunzl support ‘Air We Share’ project. How does air pollution affect us?
Bunzl support ‘Air We Share’ project. How does air pollution affect us?
Wednesday May 15, 2019
- Success of ground-breaking recycling on-the-go trial sparks expansion into Scotland and Wales
Success of ground-breaking recycling on-the-go trial sparks expansion into Scotland and Wales.
Friday May 10, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies joins with industry partners to pioneer the Square Mile Challenge in London
In April 2017 Bunzl Catering Supplies joined with key supply chain partners and leading retailers to launch the Square Mile Challenge at London’s Liverpool Street Station and The Royal Exchange, with the full support of the City of London Corporation.
Tuesday May 16, 2017
- Disposable paper cup recycling challenge launched for London’s Square Mile
This April, charity group Hubbub, in partnership with Simply Cups will begin the Square Mile Challenge, a project to collect and recycle disposable paper cups in the City of London. During the event, Hubbub aims to collect over half a million disposable cups in just one month. Once collected the cups will be sent to […]
Friday February 3, 2017
- Compostable v recyclable food packaging
Ask the Expert: Jo Gilroy (Head of Sustainability). We asked our Sustainability expert ‘Which option is more sustainable – compostable packaging or recyclable packaging?’ And here’s what she told us…
Tuesday November 8, 2016
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox