Tag: Hand hygiene
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Innovate food packaging brochure to help hospitality operators return to the new normal safely, sustainably and profitably.
Special edition Innovate food packaging brochure to help catering and hospitality operators reopen safely, sustainably and profitably in the wake of Covid-19.
Wednesday August 5, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch PRISTINE Safer Hands campaign.
PRISTINE Safer Hands campaign launched to help operators protect their employees and the general public, during and after Covid-19, by implementing a rigorous hand hygiene program.
Wednesday July 8, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies publish dedicated resources to help catering and hospitality operators get back to work safely and sustainably.
As hospitality operators reopen from 4 July, we’ve published a Covid-19 ‘back to work’ guide and essentials product brochure.
Monday July 6, 2020
- Why can’t we seem to say goodbye to poor hand hygiene
Why is hand hygiene compliance still such an issue in the healthcare setting?
Wednesday August 29, 2018
- It’s time to Bin the Bulk; It’s Safer Sealed
There used to be nothing but bulk. Whether it was public toilets or office washrooms, schools or hospitals – soap dispensers holding their product in a refillable reservoir were the only alternative to a bar of soap or a lotion from a bottle. For good reasons: bulk dispensers left far less mess than bar soaps […]
Friday March 17, 2017
- Everyday hand washing is one of the most effective measures to prevent the spread of infection
The winter months traditionally see an increase in viral illnesses – from the common cold and influenza, to norovirus, more commonly known as the winter vomiting bug, these highly contagious viruses are unpleasant to say the least and in worse case scenarios can be quite debilitating.
Friday December 9, 2016
- Improve your customer experience by upgrading your washroom with Tork
Tork®, the leading global brand in workplace hygiene, has conducted extensive research to determine the most important aspects of a restaurant experience in the eyes of consumers dining out in the UK and across Europe.
Wednesday February 24, 2016
- How to implement good hygiene practice in the workplace
Implementing good hygiene practice in the workplace is essential for preventing the spread of harmful bacteria and limiting the chance of food poisoning. There are two main types of bacteria that can be recovered from hands, these are Resident and Transient.
Friday January 8, 2016
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox