Tag: Food packaging
- Beverage On The Move® Drinks Carrier
Beverage On The Move drinks carrier keeps hot drinks and soups warm for up to 2 hours.
Thursday October 15, 2020
- Sustainable Future factsheet helps customers understand restrictions on single-use straws and offers viable alternatives.
Restrictions on single-use plastic straws and a ban on stirrers and cotton buds has come into force in England today.
Thursday October 1, 2020
- kp Infinity™ range of recyclable food containers now includes three large meal boxes
Bunzl Catering Supplies has expanded its range of innovative, fully recyclable food boxes made from expanded polypropylene.
Friday September 18, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Christmas cracker and tableware collection to help operators cater for the festive season in the wake of Covid-19.
28-page Christmas and New Year brochure makes planning for the festive season simple.
Tuesday September 15, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Innovate food packaging brochure to help hospitality operators return to the new normal safely, sustainably and profitably.
Special edition Innovate food packaging brochure to help catering and hospitality operators reopen safely, sustainably and profitably in the wake of Covid-19.
Wednesday August 5, 2020
- Zest™ Eco-Packaging Salad and Deli Boxes
The next generation of sustainably sourced cold food on the go packaging for the hospitality sector.
Monday August 3, 2020
- Paper cutlery bags for clean and hygienic cutlery
Paper cutlery bags protecting reusable cutlery from hand contamination before use.
Tuesday July 28, 2020
- Secure and sustainable cold food delivery with BePulp Buddha bowls
BePulp Buddha bowls are a new range of food containers made from renewable resources and Home OK Compost certified, for a secure and sustainable delivery vessel for cold food dishes.
Monday July 13, 2020
- Future Smart™ Fibre Lids provide sustainable alternative to plastic lids
A range of plant-based lids called Future Smart Fibre Lids. provide catering and hospitality operators a viable alternative to single use plastic lids.
Friday March 20, 2020
- Sustainable Future: Why a transparent, national approach is required to end the confusion that exists around recycling in public spaces and at home.
National funding is crucial to create a lasting and successful transition away from a linear approach to the way we use materials.
Monday February 24, 2020
- New recycling label rules in On-Pack Recycling Label scheme
New rules governing OPRL’s recycling labels will see a move to a binary labelling system: ‘Recycle’ or ‘Don’t Recycle’, giving greater transparency on the final fate of packaging.
Wednesday February 12, 2020
- New Sustain and Revive point-of-sale information demonstrates sustainability is top-of-mind for catering operators
To support catering operators using Sustain and Revive we’ve produced a point-of-sale poster for each brand that tells consumers what type of food packaging is being used on site and how, disposed of correctly, it can be composted or recycled at its end of life.
Monday January 27, 2020
- Sustainable Future: How can we ensure we embed only credible, sustainable single-use food packaging solutions into the catering and hospitality industry?
We advise customers to embed only credible, sustainable packaging alternatives, as BBC News article warns that consumer pressure to end plastic packaging could actually harm environment.
Friday January 10, 2020
- Sustainable Future: Why we must ask robust questions of single-use food packaging marketed as ‘biodegradable’ or ‘plastic-free’
Why we must ask robust questions of single-use food packaging marketed as ‘biodegradable’ or ‘plastic-free’ before introducing them into a catering operation.
Tuesday December 31, 2019
- #LeedsByExample – One Year On
During the Leeds By Example project 1.2 million coffee cups, 140,000 cans and 160,000 bottles were recycled and the quality has been better than other on-the-go recycling schemes.
Tuesday December 3, 2019
- kp Infinity™ recyclable food boxes
A range of fully recyclable food boxes made from EPP, an innovative alternative to EPS, designed to be recyclable in the existing waste management infrastructure.
Monday November 18, 2019
- Reusable foodservice packaging for the hospitality on the go
Bunzl Catering Supplies has launched an 8-page brochure containing 86 reusable on the go foodservice products, including hot cups, plates, bowls, cutlery, water bottles and tumblers.
Friday October 11, 2019
- New factsheets on how food packaging legislation affects catering operators
Three new factsheets on single-use food packaging explain how latest legislation affects operators in the catering and hospitality industry.
Friday August 23, 2019
- The Benefits Are Clear with Wrapmaster
Wrapmaster, the latest catering equipment that can make a chef’s life that little bit easier.
Thursday August 15, 2019
- Hottest free-from dishes 2019 – Is seitan the perfect alternative to meat?
Plant-based foods have been experiencing growth throughout 2019 thanks to the growing number of people becoming vegan and vegetarian.
Thursday July 18, 2019
- Healthy Summer dishes served in new Aspect and Jewel packaging.
Two new cold food packaging ranges, from our supplier Klöckner Pentaplast, called Aspect and Jewel, have been launched.
Thursday June 27, 2019
- 100% recycled Revive salad containers for seasonal Summer eats.
We have launched a new 100% recycled salad container, as part of our Revive range of recycled and recyclable food packaging.
Tuesday June 11, 2019
- The benefits of cling film are clear for the catering and hospitality sector.
The benefits of PVC cling film are clear for the catering and hospitality sector.
Thursday May 9, 2019
- RAP launch the 100 per cent compostable Precious Planet food packaging range
RAP launch the new EN13432 certified 100 per cent compostable Precious Planet food packaging range.
Monday April 29, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Diamond pot with 90% rPET content.
Bunzl Catering Supplies launch an attractive new Diamond pot made from 90 per cent rPET.
Monday March 18, 2019
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox