- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Innovate food packaging brochure to help hospitality operators return to the new normal safely, sustainably and profitably.
Special edition Innovate food packaging brochure to help catering and hospitality operators reopen safely, sustainably and profitably in the wake of Covid-19.
Wednesday August 5, 2020
- New Sustainable Future factsheet explains the ban on plastic straws and stirrers and how it will affect operators in the catering and hospitality industry.
A new factsheet that explains to customers the implications of the forthcoming EU and UK legislation that will ban or severely restrict the use of single use plastic straws, stirrers and cotton buds.
Wednesday January 22, 2020
- ‘Pause’ – new Diamond Impresso double wall hot cups
Take time out to ‘pause’ for coffee with a brand-new diamond emboss Impresso hot cup from our partner supplier Huhtamaki.
Monday December 30, 2019
- Sustainable Future: Why is there a global shortage of PLA and how will it affect the catering and hospitality industry?
We are talking to our customers about practical product alternatives to negate any affects of the current shortage of PLA material.
Monday November 4, 2019
- Huhtamaki New Compostable Double Wall Cup
Huhtamaki New Compostable Double Wall Cup – uses 25% less material than most other smooth walled double and triple walled cups.
Monday July 22, 2019
- Launching 2019 cracker collection with 13 new cracker designs.
2019 Christmas range with a dedicated 5-page Christmas cracker collection that boasts thirteen brand new cracker designs.
Monday May 13, 2019
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – Indulgent festive themed hot drinks
Festive themed hot drinks have become a must have for many consumers during the festive season.
Monday November 26, 2018
- Kraft Food Containers and Lids, perfect for the winter season!
Our supplier KeCo Foodservice Packaging Ltd. has released a range of Kraft Food Containers and Lids.
Tuesday October 23, 2018
- Cuisines from around the world – vibrant and fresh flavours from Vietnam
According to Google, the fame of Vietnamese food has been increasing every year for the past decade.
Monday October 22, 2018
- Share a portion of the Fairtrade growth for your business
New independent sales figures reveal that retail sales for Fairtrade grew by 7 per cent in 2017.
Wednesday September 26, 2018
- Huhtamaki leads the way with new QR code recycling initiative
Our partner supplier Huhtamaki has launched an initiative aiming to increase cup recycling within the UK.
Tuesday September 25, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – The rise of independent breweries
The craft beer industry is moving at a considerable pace, with new releases, on-trend styles and innovative serves appearing all the time.
Thursday August 23, 2018
- Christmas crackers and napkins with a festive Nordic feel
In 2018, elements from the extremely popular Scandinavian trend form part of our collection of Christmas crackers, tableware and decorations.
Monday August 20, 2018
- Innovative reCUP tops 10 million production
reCUP uses 48 per cent less plastic than a standard PE lined paper cup and is fully recyclable when disposed of in a dedicated paper cup waste stream.
Friday August 17, 2018
- Show your commitment to the environment with Solo® Event+® rPET tumblers and lids
Our supplier Dart Products Europe has launched Solo® Event+® tumblers and lids, which are made from rPET.
Tuesday July 31, 2018
- Spread Christmas cheer with new Festive design hot cups
Displaying three new, off-the-shelf designs for 2018, our recently launched Festive design hot cups provide the perfect receptacle for seasonal beverages.
Friday July 27, 2018
- The sustainable attributes of RPET foodservice packaging
One material that is often used in foodservice packaging, and is highly regarded as a sustainable material type, is RPET plastic.
Wednesday July 18, 2018
- Made from renewable resources – the ECO to Go reusable cup
Made from 80% rice husk and 20% plant resin, ECO to Go joins a larger range of both single-use and reusable cup options with Sustainable attributes at the fore.
Friday July 6, 2018
- Sustainable Future factsheet explores sustainable options on paper hot cups
Launched this week, our latest Sustainable Future factsheet presents a recommendation on the most environmentally responsible paper cup solution.
Thursday June 14, 2018
- reCUP™ – a fully recyclable paper cup made with 48 per cent less plastic
Bunzl Catering Supplies has added the reCUP™ from supplier Cup Print to its portfolio of sustainable paper cup options.
Wednesday May 16, 2018
- Top Tips for a Successful Custom Print
There’s lots to consider before starting a custom print project – but it needn’t be a daunting prospect if you’ve chosen the right partner to work with, and that’s where we come in!
Friday February 23, 2018
- New e-brochure for disposables
As the leading supplier of catering disposables in the UK we have an unparalleled range of disposable products designed with caterers in mind. These products are essential in the day-to-day running of a catering business and include disposable cups and tumblers, plates and bowls, platters, cutlery and drinking straws. These products, and more, are now […]
Monday August 10, 2015
- Enviroware PLA combination tumblers
Celebration have recently launched Enviroware® PLA Combination Tumblers, an innovative range of clear tumblers, lids and small portion pots which facilitate cold foods being packaged in two separate compartments – yet remaining a single packaging unit.
Wednesday June 17, 2015
- New Christmas design hot cups
Celebrate the festive season with our new stock designs of Christmas Hot Cups. Share in the high street buzz and join the growing trend for serving speciality drinks in suitably seasonal cups, without the need to commit to your own custom print.
Tuesday June 16, 2015
- Huhtamaki provide insight into UK takeaway hot drinks market
To further understand the use of disposable cups within beverage services found on the UK high street, Huhtamaki has recently commissioned independent research into consumer attitudes towards takeaway hot drinks – an insight which the Company is keen to share with customers!
Friday June 5, 2015
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox