- Dessert innovations 2019 – luxurious sweet and savoury éclairs.
One particular patisserie product that is expected to be extremely popular this summer is the éclair.
Tuesday July 2, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – Flavourful and boozy alcohol infused ice cream.
The ice cream category is currently worth £342m in the UK alone, with significant and steady growth of 5 per cent year on year.
Thursday June 6, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – the delicious sweet crispy treat, fried milk
Fried milk is a centuries old Spanish dessert, which is solidified sweet milk coated in breadcrumbs.
Tuesday April 30, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – Fruity and delicious pink-hued chocolate
Ruby chocolate is the first new natural colour for chocolate since Nestlé unveiled white chocolate more than 80 years ago.
Friday March 22, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – the delectable combination of the macaron ice cream sandwich
According to research from Mintel, ice cream sandwiches are one of the most popular ways to eat ice cream.
Wednesday February 27, 2019
- Rainbow food – fad or fabulous?
One of the hottest trends in the food world right now is rainbow versions of everyday foods. Formerly ‘normal’ dishes are being transformed into multi-coloured wonders, with the addition of food colourings. Foods that are being given the rainbow make-over include all-day staples such as croissants, bagels, cheese toasties, pizzas, muffins and waffles.
Thursday October 20, 2016
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox