Tag: Dessert innovations 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – luxurious sweet and savoury éclairs.
One particular patisserie product that is expected to be extremely popular this summer is the éclair.
Tuesday July 2, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – Flavourful and boozy alcohol infused ice cream.
The ice cream category is currently worth £342m in the UK alone, with significant and steady growth of 5 per cent year on year.
Thursday June 6, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – the delicious sweet crispy treat, fried milk
Fried milk is a centuries old Spanish dessert, which is solidified sweet milk coated in breadcrumbs.
Tuesday April 30, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – Fruity and delicious pink-hued chocolate
Ruby chocolate is the first new natural colour for chocolate since Nestlé unveiled white chocolate more than 80 years ago.
Friday March 22, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – the delectable combination of the macaron ice cream sandwich
According to research from Mintel, ice cream sandwiches are one of the most popular ways to eat ice cream.
Wednesday February 27, 2019
- Spicy food and non-alcoholic beverages big in 2018, so what’s next in 2019?
In 2018, we explored the latest food trends from around the world and the most popular beverages via a series of blogs.
Tuesday February 5, 2019
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox