- Nia Children’s Foundation sends vital food parcels to Kenyan children during Covid-19
This pandemic has hit the poorest the hardest and we wanted to ensure that the kids and their families still had basic food to get through the weeks. Bunzl Catering Supplies’ continuing support has been invaluable.
Tuesday July 21, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies product giving to In Kind Direct tops £1 million
Two recent donations from Bunzl Catering Supplies have pushed the estimated donation value fto In Kind Direct to £1,049,000 – that’s over 1 million pounds.
Monday March 9, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies and Rubbermaid support Nia Children’s Foundation charity
We’ve teamed-up with Rubbermaid to run a special sales promotion in support of Nia Children’s Foundation.
Thursday August 8, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality division launches employee volunteering scheme at FareShare, UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality division launches employee volunteering scheme at FareShare, UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste.
Wednesday June 19, 2019
- Brave Bunzl Catering Supplies employees take part in the 2019 London Marathon
Three brave Bunzl Catering Supplies employees take part in the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon.
Tuesday May 14, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division employees take part in the Springboard fundraising trek in Borneo.
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division employees take part in the Springboard fundraising trek in Borneo.
Wednesday May 1, 2019
- Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division headline sponsor National Waiters’ Day
Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division is excited to be the Headline Sponsor for National Waiters’ Day, to be held on 16 May 2018 at Hyde Park in London.
Thursday May 10, 2018
- Our People: Emma Powell – trekking through the Vietnamese jungle
On 13 March 2018, 27 volunteers from businesses in the catering and hospitality industry began a once in a lifetime trek with charity Springboard to help a local community in Vietnam.
Monday April 16, 2018
- Our People: The Tamworth charity team – helping local people in need
In 2016, a group of 6 employees based at our National Distribution Centre in Tamworth, formed a charity team, to brainstorm and implement fundraising activities to support a variety of local charities. In 2017, the group…
Monday January 8, 2018
- Our People: Will Ethelston – Going for Gold!
On the 23 April, Will Ethelston, Finance Director from Bunzl Catering Supplies took on the mammoth challenge of the London Marathon to raise money for a charity called the Queen Elizabeth Foundation. Will joined more than 40 thousand runners hoping to cross the finish line after a 26.2-mile journey, all raising money for charitable causes.
Tuesday July 4, 2017
- Our people: Kevin Ephgrave – managing the donation of surplus stock to help those in need
In 2016 Kevin Ephgrave, Stock Control Manager from Bunzl Catering Supplies decided he’d like to find a way to create social value from surplus stock, which was otherwise being treated as waste or being sold to ‘jobbers’. He has overseen the donation of goods with a retail value of £45,000 to charity In Kind, benefiting […]
Thursday May 11, 2017
- Our People: Tina Pankova – ‘Namaste’ to Nepal
On the 9 March, 26 volunteers from the hospitality industry began a once in a lifetime challenge and community trek to Nepal. An annual event, run by The Springboard Charity, and now in its 6th year – the participants experienced an off the beaten track adventure which included five days trekking in the spectacular Mahalangur […]
Thursday April 20, 2017
- Our People: Shezmin Madhani – and life’s purpose
Inspired by a trip to Kenya when she was only 21 years old, Bunzl Catering Supplies National Account Manager, Shezmin Madhani, founded a charity called Nia Children’s Foundation. Nia operates in Kenya to keep children in school by providing them with a proper breakfast and lunch.
Tuesday March 21, 2017
- Bunzl employees fundraise for Springboard Nepal challenge
On the 9th March 26 volunteers from the hospitality industry will begin a once in a lifetime challenge and community trek to Nepal. An annual event, run by The Springboard Charity, and now in its 6th year – the participants will experience an off the beaten track adventure which includes five days trekking in the […]
Wednesday March 1, 2017
- Chris and Rachel’s Peruvian Trek for The Springboard Charity
Last month two Bunzl Catering Supplies employees, Chris Rice and Rachel Johnson, took part in a trip to Peru for The Springboard Charity with 36 other participants from the catering and hospitality industry. The trip consisted of a 5 day trek across the Andes, followed by a 3 day community project at a remote school […]
Friday April 22, 2016
- Bunzl employees fundraise for Springboard Charity Peru Trek
UK based hospitality charity Springboard are running a once in a lifetime community project to bring light and education to an isolated school in Peru. The trip will involve an arduous trek through a remote part of the Andes, camping on route, and then undertaking the task of installing solar panels in a school which […]
Thursday December 10, 2015
- Chicopee provides charity support
Chicopee has been donating cloths and wipes to FoodCycle, a charity running community projects to reduce food poverty and social isolation across the UK, since 2011 and now also provides the charity’s community café Pie in the Sky, in Bromley-by-Bow, London, with its cleaning products. Pie in the Sky runs a training programme for volunteers […]
Tuesday July 14, 2015
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox