- Sustainable Future: How can we ensure we embed only credible, sustainable single-use food packaging solutions into the catering and hospitality industry?
We advise customers to embed only credible, sustainable packaging alternatives, as BBC News article warns that consumer pressure to end plastic packaging could actually harm environment.
Friday January 10, 2020
- Sustainable Future: Why we must ask robust questions of single-use food packaging marketed as ‘biodegradable’ or ‘plastic-free’
Why we must ask robust questions of single-use food packaging marketed as ‘biodegradable’ or ‘plastic-free’ before introducing them into a catering operation.
Tuesday December 31, 2019
- The mis-leading term – biodegradable plastic
We asked our Sustainability expert ‘Are biodegradable plastics the answer to ocean plastic pollution?’
Tuesday February 26, 2019
- New Sustainable Future factsheets address most common questions on single-use packaging and sustainability
New Sustainable Future factsheets address most common questions on single-use packaging and sustainability
Monday February 25, 2019
- FPA calls for an end to the term biodegradable
Following soundings with the UK packaging sector FPA is calling for an end to the description ’biodegradable’.
Friday November 23, 2018
- Increasing demand for eco-friendly cleaning products
Sales of eco-friendly household products are increasing as consumers look to natural cleaning products to add some sparkle to their homes, while reducing their environmental impact. The market research firm Mintel recently revealed that eco-friendly cleaning products account for 30 per cent of the household cleaners market, increasing by 15 per cent since 2013. This […]
Friday February 16, 2018
- Are Biodegradable Products Good for the Environment?
Ask the Expert: Jo Gilroy (Head of Sustainability). We asked our Sustainability expert ‘Is biodegradable food packaging is a sustainable solution?’ And here’s what she told us…
Thursday February 9, 2017
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox