Monday February 15, 2021
As part of its exclusive brand range of professional hygiene solutions ‘PRISTINE’, Bunzl Catering Supplies has launched two new air freshening systems: PRISTINE Air Fresh solid air freshener and PRISTINE Air Fresh aerosol automatic air freshener.
The Air Fresh solid air freshener is a wall-mounted or free-standing holder for solid air freshening refills in three fragrances: citrus mango, linen breeze and bergamot & sandalwood. Positioned correctly the holder allows for enhanced natural airflow helping deliver fragrance without the need for aerosol.
- Requires no batteries or propellants
- Can be wall-mounted or free standing
- Refills have organic gel core, extracted from natural seaweed (Carrageenan)
- Refills contain no liquids so will not spill or leak, even if knocked over
- One Air Fresh refill provides up to 60 days of fragrance
The Air Fresh aerosol automatic air freshener works in a variety of locations with flexible and easy to use programming options. Bad odours are kept at bay and locations fragranced with regular bursts of scent in two fragrances: mango zest and fresh linen.
- A fully programmable, automatic dispenser allows a choice of 6, 8, or 12 refills per year and a choice 5, 6 or 7 days of operation
- Multiple program options combined with start and stop times ensure fragrance delivery during key hours of opening and operations
- A quick programming button allows for a 24/7 fragrance for 30, 45 or 60 days
- P.E.™ facility enables user to program up to three periods per day of enhanced fragrance delivery
- 2 x ‘C’ cell batteries last up to 3 years
An exclusive brand of Bunzl Catering Supplies, PRISTINE offers a total paper hygiene, hand care and odour control solution with robust and practical dispensing systems. PRISTINE products are designed create a premium customer experience and encourage better and safer personal hygiene in washroom areas and back and front of house.
For more information please contact us today.
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox