Why choose Cleanline?
- A three-tier range that meets the needs of different sized operations, for all cleaning tasks in the kitchen, washroom and front of house.
- Corresponding colour-coded labelling across dosing dispensers, cleaning products and trigger spray bottles.
- Easy product naming conventions and clear information on cleaning product containers.
- Dedicated Cleanline specialists providing customer consultation and after care.
- 24-hour emergency response service provided by Carechem 24 operated by the National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC).
- COSHH awareness training and product resource support, including access to safety data sheets, via a Cleanline e-learning website.
Cleanline professional formulations
Cleanline products are professional formulations produced in the UK by leading manufacturers.
- Food safe sanitisers conform to EN1276 for bacterial kill activity and EN1650 for fungicidal kill. They also kill a range of pathogenic micro-organisms including MRSA, E coli and Listeria.
- Surfactants comply with the biodegradability criteria as laid down in regulation (EC) No 648 (2004) on detergents. This requires all surfactants to breakdown both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Cleanline three-tier solution
A three-tier offer meets the needs of different sized operations, large or small, and includes:
Low volume use
Ready to use: no dilution required
- The best option for smaller sized operations, serving less than 50 meals per day
- Clearly labelled and ready to use trigger or squeezy bottle
- Used neat - no need to mix with water
Medium volume use
Concentrate: dilute via pelican pump
- The best option for medium sized operations, serving between 50 and 250 meals per day
- Clearly labelled regular concentrates in larger bottles ready to dilute
- Simple dilution via an inexpensive pelican pump system
High volume use
Super concentrate: dilute via multi dose dispenser
- The best option for large sized operations, serving more than 250 meals per day
- Ready for clean and precise dilution through a controlled wall-mounted dosing system
- A push pump system is clearly labelled through a number and colour code system
Ultimate control with Cleanline dosing systems
Super concentrated cleaning products in the Cleanline Super range are diluted through wall-mounted dosing systems for ultimate control and measurable cost in use. Diluted at point of use, super concentrate products use reduced packaging waste, take up less space on a vehicle, reducing the impact on the environment. Multi dose push-pump dispenser systems have been designed for quick and simple wall-mounted installations. Electronic automatic dosing units are fitted by qualified engineers from leading specialist installers of chemical dosing units in the UK. All dosing systems are supplied, installed and maintained with an emergency call-out service.
- Cleanline provides total transparency of equipment and servicing costs.
- Cleanline dosing equipment is provided by leading manufacturers in the UK.
- Installation and service support is outsourced to leading providers who are ISO9001 accredited, CRB cleared and trained to minimum of City and Guilds 17th Edition wiring regulations
COSHH e-learning website
Updated and re-launched in January 2018, the Cleanline COSHH e-learning website and product resource tool is a free e-learning platform for customers using Cleanline (exclusive brand cleaning products) for their daily cleaning tasks. It delivers up-to-date COSHH awareness training to individual users in less than fifteen minutes via a series of short videos and multiple-choice questions.
What is COSHH?
COSHH stands for Control of Substances Hazardous to Health. COSHH is a legal objective and requirement from businesses to protect people against risks to their health from substances hazardous to health arising from a work activity. It is there to enforce and raise safety standards in the workplace and reduce the frequency and severity of accidents involving chemicals and other hazardous substances.