Bringing market leading news and insight to the catering and hospitality industry
Our Innovate blog brings the latest market news, foodservice trends, product innovation and industry events to our customers – a source of insight and inspiration to help you stay one step ahead of your competitors. Sign up to our monthly Innovate e-updates for a summary of our latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
- kp Infinity™ range of recyclable food containers now includes three large meal boxes
Bunzl Catering Supplies has expanded its range of innovative, fully recyclable food boxes made from expanded polypropylene.read more
Friday September 18, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Christmas cracker and tableware collection to help operators cater for the festive season in the wake of Covid-19.
28-page Christmas and New Year brochure makes planning for the festive season simple.read more
Tuesday September 15, 2020
- Sustainable Future factsheet explaining restriction on plastic straws and ban on stirrers is updated after Covid-19 delays implementation.
Updated factsheet on The Environmental Protection Regulations 2020 restricting the use of plastic straws and banning plastic stirrers.read more
Friday August 21, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Innovate food packaging brochure to help hospitality operators return to the new normal safely, sustainably and profitably.
Special edition Innovate food packaging brochure to help catering and hospitality operators reopen safely, sustainably and profitably in the wake of Covid-19.read more
Wednesday August 5, 2020
- Zest™ Eco-Packaging Salad and Deli Boxes
The next generation of sustainably sourced cold food on the go packaging for the hospitality sector.read more
Monday August 3, 2020
- Paper cutlery bags for clean and hygienic cutlery
Paper cutlery bags protecting reusable cutlery from hand contamination before use.read more
Tuesday July 28, 2020
- Nia Children’s Foundation sends vital food parcels to Kenyan children during Covid-19
This pandemic has hit the poorest the hardest and we wanted to ensure that the kids and their families still had basic food to get through the weeks. Bunzl Catering Supplies’ continuing support has been invaluable.read more
Tuesday July 21, 2020
- Secure and sustainable cold food delivery with BePulp Buddha bowls
BePulp Buddha bowls are a new range of food containers made from renewable resources and Home OK Compost certified, for a secure and sustainable delivery vessel for cold food dishes.read more
Monday July 13, 2020
- Social distancing floor stickers help operators reopen safely.
Bold and durable social distancing floor stickers, 30cm in diameter, weather resistant and with an anti slip varnish.read more
Friday July 10, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch PRISTINE Safer Hands campaign.
PRISTINE Safer Hands campaign launched to help operators protect their employees and the general public, during and after Covid-19, by implementing a rigorous hand hygiene program.read more
Wednesday July 8, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies joins Footprint Responsible Business Recovery Forum.
Uniting with Footprint and key operators in the catering and hospitality sector to join the Responsible Business Recovery Forum (RBRF).read more
Monday July 6, 2020
- Bunzl Catering Supplies publish dedicated resources to help catering and hospitality operators get back to work safely and sustainably.
As hospitality operators reopen from 4 July, we’ve published a Covid-19 ‘back to work’ guide and essentials product brochure.read more
Monday July 6, 2020
- Cleanline Chlorine Tablets for general-purpose disinfecting in catering and hospitality operations
Cleanline Chlorine Tablets are suitable for general-purpose disinfecting of most non-porous hard surfaces in catering and hospitality operations.read more
Monday March 23, 2020
- Future Smart™ Fibre Lids provide sustainable alternative to plastic lids
A range of plant-based lids called Future Smart Fibre Lids. provide catering and hospitality operators a viable alternative to single use plastic lids.read more
Friday March 20, 2020
- New Cleanline Ultra Disinfectant virucidal against Coronavirus (BCoV)
Cleanline has a timely addition of a 750ml ready to use Ultra Disinfectant which is virucidal against enveloped viruses including Coronavirus (BCoV).read more
Tuesday March 17, 2020
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox