Month: March 2019
- The nation’s favourite breakfast
A recent nationwide poll conducted by the AA (The Automobile Association) has revealed that cereal is the UK’s favourite breakfast.
Thursday March 28, 2019
- Kefir – The fermented drink that’s caught the attention of health-conscious consumers
Fermented food and drink are becoming extremely popular due to its potential benefits to health.
Wednesday March 27, 2019
- Dessert innovations 2019 – Fruity and delicious pink-hued chocolate
Ruby chocolate is the first new natural colour for chocolate since Nestlé unveiled white chocolate more than 80 years ago.
Friday March 22, 2019
- Bunzl Catering Supplies launch Diamond pot with 90% rPET content.
Bunzl Catering Supplies launch an attractive new Diamond pot made from 90 per cent rPET.
Monday March 18, 2019
- Hottest free-from dishes 2019 – Cauliflower, the versatile veg making pizza healthy
Cauliflower crust pizza has become so popular that one is sold every three seconds in the USA.
Wednesday March 13, 2019
- An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Suitable for Adult/ Paediatric Use
Automated External Defibrillators (AED) are essential life-saving devices when somebody experiences a cardiac arrest.
Tuesday March 12, 2019
- The bountiful varieties of coffee-based beverages
One of the reasons coffee continues to be popular is because there are so many varieties.
Thursday March 7, 2019
- Taste Driving Food To Go With New Huhtamaki Range
Our partner supplier of food packaging and disposables Huhtamaki has expanded its bestselling Taste Range.
Wednesday March 6, 2019
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox