Month: November 2018
- Is it time to update your sweet treats range and take advantage of the growing gluten free market?
Our supplier Single Source are now offering products from Nairn’s, the biggest baker of Gluten Free branded biscuits in the U.K.
Friday November 30, 2018
- Faerch Plast UK to launch 100% recycled PET products
Our supplier Faerch Plast will shortly launch a range of food packaging products manufactured from 100% recycled PET.
Wednesday November 28, 2018
- Hotel Hospitality: running a profitable restaurant and bar
The restaurant and bar area of a hotel is at the heart of its service offer, providing a social space for relaxation, eating and drinks.
Tuesday November 27, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – Indulgent festive themed hot drinks
Festive themed hot drinks have become a must have for many consumers during the festive season.
Monday November 26, 2018
- FPA calls for an end to the term biodegradable
Following soundings with the UK packaging sector FPA is calling for an end to the description ’biodegradable’.
Friday November 23, 2018
- Clean and Simple: improving standards and quality control
When customers are paying a premium for hospitality then they are entitled to expect the best standards possible.
Thursday November 22, 2018
- Exotic-flavoured sauces in demand!
According to a survey conducted by sauce producer Mizkan, there is an increasing demand for ‘exotic’ sauces.
Tuesday November 20, 2018
- A reusable hot cup that fits into your pocket
Introducing Pokito, a range of reusable hot drinks cups that are resizable and flatten down small enough to fit in your pocket.
Wednesday November 14, 2018
- Making waste beautiful with HuskeeCup
HuskeeCup are a range of reusable hot cups made from the coffee husk waste that is generated from coffee bean production.
Friday November 9, 2018
- Hotel hospitality: The importance of excellent housekeeping
In hotels, the major part of revenue comes from the rooms, so housekeeping is a top concern.
Thursday November 1, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox