Month: August 2018
- What is ‘dirty’ vegan food – and why is it so popular?
When many people think of vegan food they presume boring, bland and beige, however that’s no longer the case.
Friday August 31, 2018
- Why can’t we seem to say goodbye to poor hand hygiene
Why is hand hygiene compliance still such an issue in the healthcare setting?
Wednesday August 29, 2018
- Is The Only Way Forward a Tax on Plastic?
We asked our Sustainability expert ‘Will Treasury taxes on single use packaging products really fix the problem and help to resolve the Ocean Plastic crisis?’
Tuesday August 28, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – The rise of independent breweries
The craft beer industry is moving at a considerable pace, with new releases, on-trend styles and innovative serves appearing all the time.
Thursday August 23, 2018
- Diversey – delivering concentrated cleaning products to reduce packaging
Cleaning products, like hard surface cleaner or food safe sanitiser, are vitally important to ensure a safe and hygienic foodservice operation.
Tuesday August 21, 2018
- Christmas crackers and napkins with a festive Nordic feel
In 2018, elements from the extremely popular Scandinavian trend form part of our collection of Christmas crackers, tableware and decorations.
Monday August 20, 2018
- Innovative reCUP tops 10 million production
reCUP uses 48 per cent less plastic than a standard PE lined paper cup and is fully recyclable when disposed of in a dedicated paper cup waste stream.
Friday August 17, 2018
- Cuisines from around the world: Sweet and sour dishes from the Philippines
With a punchy combination of sweet, salty and sour flavours, we expect dishes from the Philippines to make a big splash on restaurant menus in 2018.
Wednesday August 15, 2018
- How the avoid the spread of foodborne illness in a catering and hospitality operation
According to the Food Standard Agency (FSA) over half a million people in the UK are affected by foodborne illness every year.
Wednesday August 8, 2018
- Good kitchen hygiene – five top tips
We asked our Cleanline expert, Rod Hale, ‘what top tips would you give foodservice operators to make sure they are maintaining a high level of hygiene in the kitchen?’
Friday August 3, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox