Month: July 2018
- Activated charcoal – the new must have ingredient!
Forget rainbow food – pitch-black food (and beverages!) has arrived, and it’s sweeping the internet.
Tuesday July 31, 2018
- Show your commitment to the environment with Solo® Event+® rPET tumblers and lids
Our supplier Dart Products Europe has launched Solo® Event+® tumblers and lids, which are made from rPET.
Tuesday July 31, 2018
- Spread Christmas cheer with new Festive design hot cups
Displaying three new, off-the-shelf designs for 2018, our recently launched Festive design hot cups provide the perfect receptacle for seasonal beverages.
Friday July 27, 2018
- The Material Responsible Economy
We asked our Sustainability expert, Joanna Gilroy, ‘What is material responsibility – and how can it help foodservice operators switch their packaging products to a more sustainable option?’
Tuesday July 24, 2018
- Bunzl Catering Supplies headline sponsor 2018 waste2zero awards
Bunzl Catering Supplies is excited to once again be the Headline Sponsor for Footprint News’ pioneering waste2zero Awards, to be held on 4 October at the In & Out Club in London.
Monday July 23, 2018
- The sustainable attributes of RPET foodservice packaging
One material that is often used in foodservice packaging, and is highly regarded as a sustainable material type, is RPET plastic.
Wednesday July 18, 2018
- In-vogue beverages 2018 – There’s so mushroom for this new superfood latte
Popping-up on drinks menus around the world, colourful superfood lattes offer appealing health benefits and are gaining popularity with consumers who desire a healthy energy-boost without the caffeine.
Tuesday July 17, 2018
- Made from renewable resources – the ECO to Go reusable cup
Made from 80% rice husk and 20% plant resin, ECO to Go joins a larger range of both single-use and reusable cup options with Sustainable attributes at the fore.
Friday July 6, 2018
- The gleaming benefits of Cleanline cleaning products
The advantage of being a distributor of cleaning products is that we are not tied to any one brand, which means that we can cherry-pick the best possible cleaning products from more than one manufacturer.
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Innovate e-updates signup
Signup to our monthly Innovate e-updates, the latest news and insight delivered straight to your inbox